Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Knobby


I would like you all to meet my friend Knobby. He collects magical doorknobs and lives in a tree in my backyard....Yep, I am starting to work on a new childrens book. I want to work in pen and ink with limited washed on colors. I already have an idea of the story and characters. This is one of them. I still am working on sending out dummy books of my first book but I would like to start working on my next book too. I have read that it is a good idea to have several books to publish so that you can have one published after another. If you don't than you maybe forgotten. It is also a good idea to work on the book's sequel, if there is going to be one, right away too so the first story doesn't get cold and forgotten. I haven't thought of anything for the first books sequel yet so I am not sure if there will be one.

No comments: